Real Lawyers for Real People
What Does an LLC Include?
1. Filed Articles of Organization
2. Filing Fees to State of Michigan
3. Custom Operating Agreement for Your Specific Business
4. Federal Tax Identification Number (if applicable)
5. Detailed Instructions On How to Execute Documents
All documents will be sent to you in PDF format to be executed by the Resident Agent and Members of the LLC. Once the Articles of Organization have been signed by the designated Resident Agent, we will file them with the State and then prepare the Operating Agreement and file for the Federal Tax Identification Number.
Don't Get Stuck Using A "Forms Service"
TrustAnswers.com is a real law firm. We have over 20 years of experience helping real people like you fulfill their dream of owning their own business. All of your documents will be drafted and reviewed by a licensed Michigan attorney. Don't rely on self-help services. Count on the experience and expertise of a real lawyer looking out for you. Start My LLC Now.